1 YEAR ADVANCED MAKEUP DIPLOMA
This course is also available as part of our online training platform on a part-time basis. The initial part of your course will be in the classroom including photoshoots and you will then study the remaining modules online.
Please contact us directly for more information:
003531 6751999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Academic year –
9 Months total duration
Monday – Thursday
from 9.30AM – 3PM
25th September 2017 - Full
9th October 2017 - Full
8th January 2018 - Applications Open
3rd September 2018 - Applications Open
LA CREATIVE STUDENTS CAN AVAIL OF OUR ONLINE MODULE SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THEIR MAKEUP ARTIST COURSE
At LACCA we are determined that getting makeup artist qualifications with us is never just about a piece of paper. Our entire ethos is about setting our students on course for fantastic futures. This makeup artist course ensures that you will learn amazing technical skills from some of the best professionals in the business! As well as that we train you in makeup artist marketing, brand building and client relationships, which can be as important as application itself!
Having the skills, qualifications and confidence of an LACCA Makeup Artistry Graduate offers you enormous possibilities. Whether looking to land your dream job or set up your own independent makeup artistry business you will be in control of your professional destiny.
Also, through our Beyond Skin Foundation and its makeup academy in Kolkata, which helps victims of acid attacks and domestic violence, you will be able to assist in making the world a better place and see how makeup can transform lives in ways that go beyond skin.
As part of your SQA Advanced
Makeup Artistry Diploma you will study:
- Bridal and Contemporary Bridal Makeup Courses
- Fashion and Photographic Makeup Courses
- Special Effects and Casualty Makeup Courses
- Lashes and Brows
- High Fashion and Styling Makeup Classes
- Best Practice for Makeup Hygiene
- Learn Makeup for Ethnic Skin
- Creative Studies and Trend Based Design
- LA Face and Body Painting (we use the renowned Silly Farm methodology and include children’s face painting in this module)
- Introduction to Character Makeup Classes
- Instagram and Social Media Brand Building
- Hair Styling and Shoot Prepping for Makeup Artists
- Festival Makeup & Body Art Classes
- High Def Makeup Artistry for TV (including on-site visit to production house)
- The famous LA end of year GRADUATION SHOWCASE!
- And lots more...
At the LA College of Creative Arts, we have an Obsession with Excellence and so this is the only makeup artistry course in Ireland to also offer ongoing training, to help you grow and improve your skill set throughout your career.
These makeup courses include Spray Tanning, LA Brows, Lash Application, Tinting and Perming to make you the ultimate, all round PRO MUA, capable of offering your clients whatever they need.
You will also have access to online makeup training programmes so you can study extra modules from the comfort of your own home.
A vital part of becoming a highly successful makeup artist is understanding the business of our industry and effectively presenting your skills and talents. So, on our makeup artistry course you will take classes in:
- How to Perfect Your Own Look, Including Makeup, Hair and Styling
- LA Client Care – How to Be The Perfect Makeup Artist
- CV Clinic & Interview Skills Training
- Set Etiquette for TV & Film
- #Girlboss – How to Become a Social Media Sensation
- Creating A Trendsetting Vlogging Channel
During your 1 Year SQA Advanced Makeup Artistry Course, you will also create an end of year independent project. This will be see you creating a visual concept based on an international brand of your choice i.e. MAC, Charlotte Tilbury, Nars, etc. The makeup artistry student will be graded on the direction of the hair, makeup and fashion styling relating to the company’s branding, ethos and vision.
All of our courses are tailored to bring success to our graduates in the professional world. We are very proud that 98% of our graduates go on to gain employment in the industry and our makeup artist course is no different. We teach you how to become a makeup artist so you can follow your dreams in the following areas:
FILM | THEATRE | FREELANCE | TV | FASHION & PRINT MEDIA | SPECIAL EFFECTS ARTIST | MUSIC VIDEO | FACE & BODY PAINTER | PRESENTING | STYLING | HAIR | BODY ARTIST
EXTRAS WE PROVIDE DURING YOUR MAKEUP
- Makeup Artist Kit – You choose what brands you want from MAC, INGLOT, and MAKE UP FOR EVER!
- LA Skincare & Hygiene Kit – Cleanser, Mascara wands, Face Charts, Tweezers, Duo Glue
- LA T-Shirt or Hoodie
- Portfolio – Complete digital portfolio including in-House and location shoots
- Brush Set for your kit
- LA PRO Discount Card – Student travel, Fashion stores, Local eateries, Makeup brands, Beauty brands, etc.
TOTAL COURSE COST: €9,337.50