Students face a difficult decision when it comes to selecting the best quality of education and training to pursue. To help them make the right decision, the LA College of Creative Arts offer a strong support service assisting students.
With this in mind it is important to consider the following course and college attributes:
- Each lecturer teaching a course is a creative working professional offering the highest level of expert training and industry insight.
- Class sizes are kept to a small number to ensure each student receives individual attention and feedback to assist in their learning and development.
- Courses are offered as part of a day, evening and weekend time programme.
- Flexible financial payment options are in place to suit each student, taking into consideration their lifestyle and other commitments.
- All college facilities are centrally located close to transport links and important resources.
- A discount programme is in place for students to purchase tools and products to aid personal career development.
- Easy access to state-of-the art studios which are fully equipped to cater for photo shoots and interactive demonstrations.
- Open resources such as wardrobe and prop departments to facilitate practical projects.
- On completion of your course, students can avail of our complimentary 'Open Door' policy which offers students the opportunity to come back and resit any classes they have previously covered complimentary. Students can also re-sit photoshoots on completion of their course for a photography fee of €20.
- After graduation the college continue to nurture graduate talent by leaving the door open for them to join photo shoots and creative projects up to one year after course completion.
- An option is available to create bespoke courses, tailor-made to facilitate the aims and objectives of each individual student.
- All products and tools being used as part of practical demonstrations are of the best quality and possess an international reputation.
- Students are eligible to apply for internship and work experience programmes providing an invaluable opportunity to apply newly acquired skills and techniques working with some of the industry’s key personnel and brands.