The Mastered MUA Certificate in Makeup Artistry
ONLINE also available: Enjoy learning from the comfort of your own home with our optional online learning platform
FULL TIME: 2 Weeks
9:30AM - 3:00PM
PART-TIME EVENINGS: 8 Weeks
Monday & Tuesday Evenings
6:30PM - 9:30PM
25th September 2017- Full
20th November 2017- Applications Open
5th February 2018
2nd April 2018
5th June 2018
7th August 2018
1st October 2018
We Show You How to Become a Makeup Artist
Want to learn how to become a successful professional makeup artist? The essential skills? The expert tricks? Then our Mastered Makeup Artist course is exactly what you’re looking for! With intensive classes in the art of makeup and the professional side of the industry you will leave as a true makeup artist, ready to take the industry by storm.
We show you how to become a makeup artist that radiates class and confidence and how to get talked about and admired by clients and professionals alike. We only work with the most sought-after makeup products like MAC and Inglot, in amazing state of the art studios, so you can see what high class makeup artistry is all about.
At LA College of Creative Arts we are obsessed with excellence and so all of our makeup classes, project photoshoots and expert demos are geared towards makeup mastery. As a makeup academy, our unique approach to preparing our students for the industry is why we have a 98% employment rate for our graduates.
Every student participating will also be assisting victims of extreme domestic violence, in the form of acid attacks, through our sister Beyond Skin Foundation in Kolkata, India. Through the power of our industry, women who have been brutally scarred and stigmatized will receive language, professionalism and makeup courses allowing them to provide for their families and rebuild their lives.
Throughout this course you will learn how to become a makeup artist for all occasions. Whether you want to learn how to become a makeup artist in the TV and film industry or set up your own company performing bridal, debs and special occasion makeup, when you complete your Makeup Artist Certificate with us you’ll be ready for it all.
In this makeup artist course you will learn:
- Standard Makeup Hygiene and Professionalism - How to Look The Part With Your Own Hair and Styling
- The Art of Makeup Application: Choosing Colours, Blending and Working with Different Skin Types and Tones, Face and Eye Shapes
- Eye Master Classes - Brows, Lashes and Liner
- Lip Perfection - from Luscious Natural Looks to Creating the Perfect Pout
- Everyday Makeup Including Perfecting Natural Dewy Foundation and The Daytime Smokey Eye
- Bridal Makeup – How to Perfect Specific Looks, Themes and Styles like Vintage, Bollywood and Glam
- Mature Makeup & Mother of the Bride
- Evening/Debs Makeup – Featuring the Classic Smokey Eye, Contouring and Highlighting and Full Coverage Skin
- Instagram Makeup – Perfecting the Cutcrease and Spotlight Eye
- Festival Makeup – Face and Body, Jewel and Glitter Application
- TV and Film – High Definition Makeup – Introduction to High Fashion and Commercial Makeup – Also Includes Men’s Makeup and Grooming
We want to ensure that you learn makeup artistry in a way that will land you your dream job in the industry. Our expert tutors and tailored makeup classes guarantee you’ll have the skills to pay the bills and a whole lot more. Some makeup courses just give you enough to get by but we want to make sure you’re the best.
On our Mastered Makeup Artist Course you will learn how to:
- Look and act like professionally and practice impeccable hygiene with all clients
- Understand how to perfect your own makeup and looks
- Apply makeup for all clients, including models, performers, presenters, brides and wedding parties and everyone in between
- Manage clients and work individually as well as communicating well in a team
- Explore the world of makeup artistry and research trends and products
- Find visual inspiration through your own insight and creative research in the field
- Learn transferable skills to adapt and thrive in a changing market
- Learn how to build a following and promote you work through social media
- Begin your portfolio in our makeup classes and learn how to build it impressively
- Be confident in creating your own working style
- Think creatively and come up with own ideas
Make a difference to the lives of others through the makeup academy at our connected Beyond Skin Foundation
tv production makeup artist| Brow Artist| Theatrical Makeup| Freelance Makeup Artist | Bridal Makeup Specialist | Beauty Blogger | Makeup Counters at MAC/INGLOT etc. | Special Effects Makeup Artist| Personal Stylist |
LA College of Creative Arts are renowned for producing highly skilled and trained makeup artists and this makeup artist course will place you among them. Our past students have gone on to careers right across the industry, wherever your passion leads we’ll give you the skills to get you there!
What We Provide During Your Makeup Courses
With us you’ll not only learn makeup artistry but also receive some fantastic perks in the way of makeup, accessories and extras.
- Makeup Artist Kit from MAC or Inglot – The Choice is Yours!
- LA Hygiene Kit – Mascara Wands, Face Charts, Tweezers, Duo Glue
- LA T-Shirt or Hoodie
- Portfolio – Complete digital portfolio ,including in-House and location shoots
- Brush Set for your kit In Stunning Rose Gold or White & Rose Gold
- LA PRO Discount Card – Student travel, Fashion stores, Local eateries, Makeup brands, Beauty brands, etc.
All students on this module can avail of free access to our extra online video content to support their journey and
increase their skill set.
Students from this Mastered Makeup Artist course often progress to completing Level 3. Fashion Styling is also very popular for our Alumni.
TOTAL COURSE COST: €950.00