The Ultimate Pro Diploma in Makeup Artistry
ONLINE also available: Enjoy learning from the comfort of your own home with our optional online learning platform
FULL TIME: 8 Weeks
Monday - Thursday
9:30AM - 3:00PM
PART-TIME: 24 Weeks
Monday & Tuesday
6:30PM – 9:00PM
10:00AM - 3:00PM
25th September 2017 - Full
30th September 2017 - Full
20th November 2017- Applications Open
5th February 2018
2nd April 2018
5th June 2018
7th August 2018
1st October 2018
Our Ultimate Makeup Artist Course is Unique in the Industry
Do you love all things makeup? Do you want to get a head start and make your professional dreams come true? Then we have the makeup course for you! Specifically designed to fast track your professional career in the makeup industry, you will learn breath-taking skills and be introduced to the real world of makeup artistry.
LA College of Creative Arts takes a highly practical approach, with daily master classes and demos ensuring your time with us is maximised. Students completing their LACCA Diploma in Makeup Artistry leave with the qualifications, talent and contacts to get their careers in the world of makeup artistry off to an accelerated start.
That’s not all though! In the Ultimate Makeup Artist Course we link you up with ourprofessional network of the best Irish and international makeup artists on the scene. Through tailored work experience placements and a specialised business module, you will gain a deep understanding of how the industry works and be able to approach it with confidence and a clear vision of your future.
While taking part in our Ultimate Makeup Artist course you will also get a taste for the international. This is through our Erasmus programme giving every Ultimate Makeup Artistry student the possibility of a European exchange, as well as through our Beyond Skin Foundation. This foundation and its makeup academy helps victims of acid attacks in Kolkata to take back control of their lives, following severe trauma and permanent scarring, through training them in makeup artistry and professional skills.
Our aim is to make you the Ultimate Makeup Artist and that means teaching you the ultimate makeup skills! The best Irish and international experts will guide you through intensive classes where you will master everything you need to build a highly successful career. From personal presentation and application essentials to brand-building and client
care, your LACCA Diploma will give you the confidence and expertise to rock the job of your dreams.
In this makeup artist course you will learn:
- Showcasing Your Talents Through Perfecting Your Own Hair and Styling
- The Art of Makeup Application: Choosing Colours, Blending and Working with Different Skin Types and Tones, Face and Eye Shapes
- Promotion, Networking, Branding and Marketing Through a Specialised Business Module
- Professionalism, Customer Service and Client Management
- Expert Makeup Hygiene
- Eye Master Classes - LA Brows, Lashes and Liner
- Lip Perfection - from Luscious Natural Looks to Creating the Perfect Pout
- Bridal Makeup – How to Perfect Specific Looks, Themes and Styles like Vintage, Bollywood and Glam - Module Includes Application for Bridesmaids and Setting Up a Bridal Makeup Business
- Mature Makeup & Mother of the Bride
- Evening/Debs Makeup – Featuring the Classic Smokey Eye, Contouring and Highlighting and Full Coverage Skin
- Everyday Makeup Including Perfecting Natural Dewy Foundation and The Daytime Smokey Eye
- Instagram Makeup – Perfecting the Cutcrease and Spotlight Eye
- How to Become a Social Media Sensation – Gaining Followers and Presenting Your Personal Brand, Style and Photography
- Creating Themes, Choosing Models, Styling, Mastering Angles and Lighting for the Perfect Portfolio Photo/Selfie
- Festival Makeup – Face and Body, Jewel and Glitter Application
- TV and Film – High Definition Makeup – Introduction to High Fashion and Commercial Makeup – Also Includes Men’s Makeup and Grooming
- Spray Tanning, LA Brows, Lash Tinting and Perming.
- Special Effects and Theatrical Makeup Classes – Cuts, Bruises, Latex Moulding and Application, Theatrical Aging, Prosthetics and Lots More
- Hair – Styling Including Adding Volume, Curling, Slick and Straight, Festival, Braiding, Glitter, Accessories, Hairpieces, Extensions, Up-styling
All of our makeup classes at LACCA are specially structured to give you amazing skills and show you how to become a makeup artist. With the Ultimate Makeup Artist course however, we go even further! On top of the industry-leading classes to learn makeup artistry you will also have a full business module to learn how to build your personal brand and forge a successful career.
With our Ultimate Makeup diploma you will be able to:
- Apply makeup for all clients, including models, performers, presenters, brides and wedding parties and everyone in between
- Look and act like professionally and practice impeccable hygiene with all clients
- Understand how to perfect your own makeup and looks
- Manage clients and work individually as well as communicating well in a team
- Explore the world of makeup artistry and research trends and products
- Find visual inspiration through your own insight and creative research in the field
- Learn transferable skills to adapt and thrive in a changing market
- Learn how to build a following and promote you work through social media
- Begin your portfolio in our makeup classes and learn how to build it impressively
- Enter the industry with strong contacts and deep understanding of how it all works
- Be confident in creating your own working style
- Think creatively and come up with own ideas
- Experience education abroad through our Erasmus exchange programme
- Make a difference to the lives of others through the makeup academy at our connected Beyond Skin Foundation
This diploma is the industry’s leading intensive fast-track makeup artist course. LA Creative are renowned for producing highly skilled and trained makeup artists with 98% of our graduates finding employment in the field. With us you learn makeup artistry the right way!
TV Production Makeup Artist | Brow Artist | Theatrical Makeup | Freelance Makeup Artist | Bridal Makeup Specialist | Beauty Blogger | Makeup Counters at MAC/INGLOT etc. | Special Effects Makeup Artist | Personal Stylist
What We Provide During Your Makeup Courses
While showing you how to become a makeup artist we naturally want to give you all the top perks, gear and makeup so you’re starting out with the best. We give the best makeup courses because we only work with the highest quality products.
- Makeup Artist Kit from MAC or Inglot – The Choice is Yours!
- LA Hygiene Kit – Mascara Wands, Face Charts, Tweezers, Duo Glue
- LA T-Shirt or Hoodie
- Portfolio – Complete digital portfolio ,including in-House and location shoots
- Brush Set for your kit In Stunning Rose Gold or White & Rose Gold
- LA PRO Discount Card – Student travel, Fashion stores, Local eateries, Makeup brands, Beauty brands, etc.
Al students on this module can avail of free access to our extra online video content to support their journey and increase their skillset.
Many of our students on our Ultimate Makeup Artist course continue on to our Fashion course (online and offline)
TOTAL COURSE COST: €3,500.00